Hospice of Laurens County, Inc.
If your doctor discusses hospice care, request the best…Hospice of Laurens County, Inc.
Hospice of Laurens County, Inc. provides medical, emotional and spiritual comfort to patients with a prognosis of six months or less. We provide care for people of all ages with no regard to race, sex, sexual preference, or disability.
- Frequent skilled nursing visits (at least 3-5 visits weekly)
- On-call services 24 hours a day
- 7 days a week (nurses respond to your call in minutes – not hours)
- Paid medications for pain and symptom management
- Home Health Aide services (3-5 visits weekly)
- Emotional support by qualified social workers
- Spiritual support by on-staff Chaplain
- Paid medical equipment and supplies
- Full staff of trained, caring volunteers who assist with respite care, run errands or lend a helping hand
Hospice of Laurens County, Inc. is the only not-for-profit community-owned hospice provider serving the Laurens county area. You will never receive a bill for services provided to you, and we admit patients regardless of ability to pay.
We have been providing quality care for terminally ill patients in Laurens, Dodge, Truetlen, Johnson, Telfair, and Bleckleu counties since 1988.
205 North Franklin Street
Dublin, Georgia 31021
P.O. Box 1344,
Dublin, Georgia, 31040
We accept donations
in cash or check.